EVERYONE who enters the RWP park MUST sign the waiver. Please click the links below to print your waiver PRIOR to the event. Read it, sign it, and have it ready when you arrive at the RWP Registration Expo in Muenster.
1. No one under the age of 18 allowed inside RWP gates without guardian. ID must be presented to enter gate. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. NO ADMISSION WILL BE ALLOWED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 11pm AND 7am. NO EXCEPTIONS. Gates will be locked and guarded by police.
3. No person under the age of 21 shall be in possession of alcoholic beverages. Security and police officers will be on patrol in the campgrounds, parking areas, trails and vendor areas observing for violations of this policy and other reckless or dangerous operation. PLEASE BE AWARE that the security officers at Rednecks With Paychecks Off-Road are not from a security company. They are law enforcement officers from the neighboring cities and counties and DO have authority to arrest anyone in the park for illegal activity and behavior. We want everyone to enjoy themselves but not at the expense of others. Anyone who refuses to conduct themselves in a respectful way and who refuses to abide by the request of the officers or event staff will be escorted out and/or arrested regardless of age or sex.
4. Absolutely NO FIGHTING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. No illegal drugs on RWP property.
6. No dirt bikes of any kind allowed at RWP events.
7. Speed limits on main roads and in campsites 10 miles per hour. (LAW ENFORCENT AND RWP STAFF WILL HEAVILY ENFORCE THIS RULE. IF THIS RULE IS BROKEN, YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT OF THE EVENT BY POLICE)
8. Four wheelers; WE WILL BE ALLOWING ALL TYPES OF FOUR WHEELERS AT OUR NEXT RWP EVENT. We will be giving the quad-racing type four wheelers one last chance to SLOW DOWN on main roads and in campsites (10MPH). If we have problems at our next event with quad racing type four wheelers, we will have no other choice but to ban them from RWP events from then on due to safety. ALL FOUR WHEELERS MUST HAVE WORKING HEADLIGHTS.
9. No glass bottles or containers of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
10. No weapons of any kind on RWP property.
11. No children left unattended- RWP continues to strive to be a family oriented event. Our event is similar to a NASCAR race. During the day children love to watch mud racing, rock crawling, and other such events. However, at night most parents would feel these conditions are not suitable for children.
12. If you are caught on RWP property without a wristband ensuring you have purchased a ticket, police will arrest you on the spot. Everyone has to wear their wristbands on their wrist. NO EXCEPTIONS! If it gets too tight, breaks or gets too muddy, bring it to the front gate and they will exchange it for you. You must bring your original wristband with you to get it exchanged.
13. Please help keep the cost down by bagging your trash and putting it in one of the dumpsters that are located throughout the park.
14. FLASHING STROBE LIGHTS OR EMERGENCY STYLE LIGHTS PROHIBITED. Last event, there were quite a few ATV's/UTV's (Rangers, Rhinos, and RZRs, etc.) that had flashing strobe lights or other lights that look like law enforcement or emergency vehicles. They were common to the point that people began not to pay them any attention and there were times that the real police or EMTs could not get through crowds. If there were only going to be a few hundred or even thousand people at RWP, it wouldn't make much difference; however, with large crowds to get through, this could be the difference in EMTs getting to someone promptly or not.
15. Motorhomes, RV campers, enclosed trailers, etc. WILL be checked by park security and/or park staff for persons attempting to enter the event without paying admission fees. Anyone found hiding or attempting to enter an event without paying will be escorted from the park along with EVERYONE who is with them in the tow vehicles, regardless of whether or not the others have paid their admission, and will be banned from the event.
16. THIEVES; we will NOT tolerate theft of any sort. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST DEGREE!
17. RWP facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refunds who is violating RWP rules, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
18. No unauthorized soliciting. Vendors are allowed with prior approval and arrangements in designated areas. In the past, we have had guest who said they were just coming to ride and camp, but proceeded to set up as a vendor to promote their product sales. This is not a good situation for several reasons, the primary one being that there are many vendors paying for display space and it is unfair to them for these people to draw guest into the park rather than the vendor areas. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO COME AND SET UP TO PROMOTE OR SALE A PRODUCT YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED BOOTH.
While we want everyone who attends Rednecks With Paychecks Off-Road events to have a great time riding, seeing old friends and making new ones, please remember that there are thousands of people in attendance and there will be times when you will need to exercise patience and courtesy while riding. The main roads around the big mud pit are generally a high traffic area, especially during the evening hours. If you are traveling on these roads during the peak times, you will need to remain patient and realize everyone is there to have fun.RWP Side X Side Showdown Rules